This dynamic workshop was built to guide students into building financial wealth as they enter the workforce. According to Gallup Poll, the average person does not start investing until the age of 29 and only 26% of people start investing before the age of 25. Our goal with this dynamic workshop is to open the students eyes about finances after college and give them a road map to start budgeting, and investing so they have measurable financial retirement goals.
The Art of Money: How to Build a Financial Future
- Antiquated believes about money
- Shocking financial statistics
- Mindset: Savings, Debt, Spending, Abundance
- Creating a financial wealth plan
- Assets vs Liabilities
- How inflation works & why it’s killing your savings account.
- Strategies for paying down student debt
- Investment types & how to make your money work for you.
- Top investment rules to follow
- How to secure your financial success.